I absolutely adore pancakes, they have to be one of my favourite foods of all time. Today I thought I'd share my super quick and simple recipe for these fluffy and light American style pancakes. I really hope you enjoy this and if you have a favourite pancakes recipe I'd love for you to share it bellow.
135g Plain flour
2 tsp's Baking powder
3-4 tbsp Caster sugar (This depends on how sweet you want your batter to be)
2 tbsp's Melted butter (slightly cooled)
A pinch of salt
You can also add things like Raisins, chocolate chips, lemon etc.
1. Mix the sugar with the melted butter then add the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk the egg and the milk together and add to the sugar, butter and all the other dry ingredients.
3. Slowly fold everything together until all the dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet ingredients.
4. If you want to add any other ingredients add them here.
5. Use a ladle to pour the mixture into the pan., the pancakes can be any size.
6. Make sure if you are using any other ingredients that could sink to the bottom of the mixture that you stir each time you put some more batter in the pan.
So that's it super simple and super delicious I really hope you enjoyed this post.